About the Opportunity: Bentley Systems is seeking a talented individual to become a valued member of our successful team as a Graduate Trainee, Electrical This position is part of our Electrical Product Advantage team located in our Pune office. The Electrical Product Advantage team is responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of new products, features and support in Bentley’s Promis.e, Substation and Raceway Cable Management product offerings. The team interacts with Professional Services, Product Development, Quality Assurance, Marketing and Sales teams.
As part of the Product Advantage team the technical support engineer is responsible for providing technical and user support via phone, e-mail, and web-portal for Bentley’s users. This is a hands-on position that will interface with our users as well as our development, professional services, and sales departments. The position is responsible for problem analysis, documentation, resolution and escalation involving Bentley’s supported products. There will also be a requirement to provide remote and onsite training as well as consultancy services to our users.
Official Website: www.bentley.com
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Pune
- Provide prompt and courteous troubleshooting and technical support to users via e-mail, phone and web-portal.
- Assist with all facets of Bentley users and technical support by helping to identify user issues by isolating and resolving the issue or by proper escalation.
- Troubleshoot the users support request using the available tools and resources while following the appropriate processes and procedures.
- Advise and train users regarding the product’s proper use and address specific user issues.
- Act as liaison between user and development support.
- Provide proper diagnosis and resolution to the user.
- Keep accurate notes and details on user support requests.
- Communicate with staff members regarding current/ongoing issues.
- Document software problem defects for review and corrective action.
- Meet with internal Bentley teams to provide the users perspective on our products and services.
- Should participate & contribute in writing blogs, wiki’s, Tech articles on company’s portal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering discipline, Business Administration, or Master’s Degree in General Science.
- Very Good English.
- 0-2 years of experience in technical support with user interaction and troubleshooting fundamentals would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of MicroStation or AutoCAD is an asset.
- Knowledge of Electrical software is an advantage.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Able to work in shift hours (7 AM-4 PM, 3 PM-12 PM & 5 PM – 2 AM) for US/Europe/ANZ users.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons