Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years. Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Official Website: www.bentley.com
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee – LumenRT
Work Location: Kolkata
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Primary Responsibilities
- The candidate will be providing Support to various users for LumenRT Product on creating excellent Visualization.
- The candidate will need to learn Bentley Microsation Product and LumenRT for providing that support.
- The candidate will take part in creating Content development for LumenRT.
- The candidate can be required to impart training on LumenRT both to internal stakeholders and external users.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferrably in Civil, Architecture, Construction, Mechanical.
- Knowledge of MicroStation or AutoCAD or other Bentley Building Application (AECOSim) is an asset.
- High motivation and excellent analytical skills
- Very well disciplined and organized with a high level of personal integrity
- Good communication skills and ability to work closely with others
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
Job Segment: Curriculum, Engineer, Drafting, AutoCAD, CAD, Education, Engineering
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply link-Click Here