About the Company: Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years. Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Official Website: www.bentley.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Quality Analyst
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Pune
- Understanding functional testing / quality assurance process for testing platform products.
- Create and execute test cases for various functionalities from product.
- Understand and test (exploratory) desktop application (CAD) as well as web functionalities.
- Regression and Performance testing.
- Automated testing.
- Defect tracking and analysis.
- Day to day testing activities.
- Timely communication on progress of assigned task.
Skills & experience:
- B.E- Civil / Architecture / Electrical with 0-2 years of experience in Software testing.
- Knowledge of at least one CAD tool like MicroStation, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, IntelliCAD, PDS, CATIA, NX, Creo / Pro-E, SolidWorks, SolidEdge is a must.
- Experience in any above application testing is plus.
- Strong sense of logic and engineering workflow
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- A Software Testing certificate like ISTQB, CSTE is a plus.
- Should have Good written and verbal communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link –Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates