About the Company: Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years. Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Human Resources
Degree Needed: BBA/B.Sc/MBA/M.Sc/Others
Exp Needed: 0-6 Months
Work Location: Pune
- 0-6 months’ internship experience
- HR related projects/events handled during college will be an added advantage
- Bachelor/Master degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or Business / Industrial Relations.
Skills & Competencies:
- Passion and sense of urgency for execution; natural curiosity, ability to use creativity to problem solve; ability to look at human resources in new and different ways; desire to make a difference.
- Adaptable to change.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent communication, engagement, in dealing with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Innovative and creative approach.
- Ability to act independently and quickly.
- Support HR processes:
- Day 1 orientation for all new joiners
- Coordination with Manager and New joinee on the day of joining
- Handing over Joining forms to all the new joiners and advising basic rules/guidelines to complete the formalities.
- Coordination for ID cards with external vendor and with colleagues
- Coordination for orientation and induction activities.
- Documentation collection from colleagues, internal checks and approvals from HR and processing joining forms for external and internal distribution.
- Assisting with Visa support letters and other employee related letters such as Issuing address proof, bonafied certificates etc.
- Helping HR to gather leave data of all Interns/ GTs with reference to attendance report and register at the reception.
- Support colleague wellness and engagement initiatives & social events. Designing/helping in planning/vendor scrutiny for Wellness activities etc. Bring on the table Innovative ideas for team activities/events.
- Assisting on updates and coordination for birthdays, anniversaries, service awards, college connection meetings. Writing quotes/ Birthday’s every day on the notice board.
- Record management of colleagues
- Support to complete background verification of new joiners – Getting required documents from new joiners/checking and following up with colleagues to submit the documents.
- To work on small research projects such as benefits, rewards, HR best practices etc.
- Support on branding and social media activities and initiatives
- Other tasks assigned as per need.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply LinK-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates