About the Company: Bentley Systems, Incorporated, is an American-based software development company that develops, manufactures, licenses, sells and supports computer software and services for the design, construction, and operation of infrastructure
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee – Structural/ Civil
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Pune
Job Description: Bentley Systems is seeking a talented individual to become a valued member of our successful team as a Graduate Trainee, Structural. This position is part of our Structural Product Advantage team located in our Pune office. The Structural Product Advantage team is responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of new products, features and support in Bentley’s ProStructures product offerings. The team interacts with Professional Services, Product Development, Quality Assurance, Marketing and Sales teams. As part of the Product Advantage team the Graduate Trainee is responsible for providing technical and user support via phone, e-mail, and web-portal for Bentley’s users. This is a hands-on position that will interface with our users as well as our development, professional services, and sales departments. The position is responsible for problem analysis, documentation, resolution and escalation involving Bentley’s supported products. There will also be a requirement to provide remote and onsite training as well as consultancy services to our users.
- Bachelor Degree (B/E./B.Tech) in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Possessing any technical course would be added benefit.
- Total 0 – 2 yrs Industry experience.
- Answering user questions over the phone, email and web portal.
- Contribute to software testing from time to time.
- Ability to analyze complex technical problems.
- Technology savvy.
- Tactful and patient with users.
- Excellent English communication skills required.
- Ability to convey complex technical details coherently.
- Knowledge of MicroStation or AutoCAD or other Bentley applications.
- Fundamental Knowledge of Database (SQL Server or Oracle) is an asset.
- Must be decisive, self-motivated and proactive, possessing strong desire to learn.
- Ability to resolve application problems via telephone support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Should participate & contribute in writing blogs, wiki’s, Tech articles on company’s portal.
- Support and interact with other members of a team environment.
- Able to work in shift hours (7 AM-4 PM, 3 PM-12 PM & 5 PM – 2 AM) for US/Europe/ANZ users.
Not getting interview calls? Join Edyoda Full Stack Web Developer Program and Get your dream Job with assured CTC of 5-12 LPA @ ₹0 Upfront Cost Click Here to Know More
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Working From Home? Mute background noise in any communication app, Join Krisp
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch 2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship