Bentley Recruitment |Hiring Freshers | Off Campus Drive| Intern| B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
About the Company: Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years. Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Job Profile: Summer Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Kolkata (West Bengal)
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Responsibilities For Bentley Recruitment As Summer Intern:
- Develop and implement software code for the features, work with software developers providing structural/mechanical engineering insight.
- Develop and maintain various design testing / verification documents and manuals.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to ensure the continuous, on-going improvement of processes, methods.
- Maintain technical competency and remain current in technology and changes in the industry.
Qualifications Criteria for Bentley Recruitment As Summer Intern:
- Student of BE/BTech/MTech in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent experience
- Thorough knowledge of structural/mechanical analysis and design
- Proficient using C++ and Fortran, knowledge of C# and .Net framework.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity.
- Self-motivated person with the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
Desired Skill Needed for Bentley Recruitment As Summer Intern:
- Working knowledge of engineering design processes; drawing generation; design documentation
- Working knowledge of Fortran, C++, C#.NET
- Working knowledge of Unit Testing
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates