About the Company: Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years. Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Qualification: At least BS in Computer Science or Engineering related field required
• Knowledge of a programming language such as VB/.NET or C++/C# or Java within a source code repository environment using a tool such as Visual Studio.
• Must have knowledge of quality assurance methodologies for a software testing environment.
• Knowledge of a test automation tool, data and\or keyword driven testing is plus.
- Will design, implement, execute, and maintain automated test Plans.
- Assist team to stabilize Automated Test Plans.
- Will prepare reports for ATP execution.
- create Configuration files using CAF functionality.
- Create and Maintain VMs on Hyper-V
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates