Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years. Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Official Website: www.bentley.com
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Kolkata (West Bengal)
Responsibilities: The candidate is expected to work extensively with the Technical Support Team and assist them in testing and documentation. He / She is expected to work on a lot of validation problems with the Indian codes and creation of training / demonstration documents
- The Graduate Trainees will be responsible for assisting the Support technical Analysts with Bentley Communities documentation (Suppport Wikis / Technotes / Validation etc), Random unformalized testing, Customized Training Document creation etc.
- The applicant should be a graduate / post graduate in Civil / Structural Engineering. with a good understanding of the principles of structural analysis and design.
- He needs to have a sound knowledge on the Indian Seismic, Wind, Concrete and Steel Design Code.
- Knowledge of STAAD.Pro is essential.
- Knowledge of any other software from the Bentley Structural Suite would be an added advantage.
- The Applicant is expected to have strong communication skills, especially writting skills and have a strong understanding of various aspects structural engineering.
- Knowledge on Offshore Structures will be an added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here