Bentley Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020: Bentley Motors Limited is a British manufacturer and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs—and a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group since 1998. Headquartered in Crewe, England, the company was founded as Bentley Motors Limited by W. O.
Job Profile: Software Quality Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
Job Profile: The successful candidate will be responsible for the quality and testing of web applications for Bentley’s Construction product line. The job offers excellent benefits and a great opportunity to learn cutting-edge technologies.
• Understand and analyze product requirements, communicate with product management teams
• Develop test design of user scenarios, test cases and checklists
• Prepare test environments
• Execute manual functional testing
• Detect, resolve, document and report bugs and errors encountered
• Collect comprehensive and relevant data for problem investigation
• Strive for excellence constantly to deliver a quality product and test faster thought the process
• Participate to develop associates on best practices surrounding quality
Experience and Skills:
• Basic knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
• Analytical mindset, ability to solve complex logical puzzles
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ability to work outside of testing principals i.e. able to create test cases and plans without proper requirements or acceptance criteria
• Familiar with bug tracking process and tools
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimal supervision
• Good communication skills in English.
Apply before the link Expires.