About the Company: Bentley Motors Limited is a British manufacturer and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs—and a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG since 1998. Headquartered in Crewe, England, the company was founded as Bentley Motors Limited by W. O
Job Profile: Service Desk Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Exp Needed: 1-4 years
Work Location: Pune
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Job Description: Reporting directly to the Global Manager Service Delivery. The role requires working knowledge of the Bentley Systems MANGED Services offerings, expertise as a customer support analyst as well as a practical understanding of ITIL framework. The role requires excellent customer service skills and the ability to properly triage and resolve and/or escalate customer incidents, requests and problems.
- Serve as the primary support liaison between the Customer and Bentley Systems.
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image for all Bentley customers.
- Provide and deliver a high and consistent standard of customer service aligned with the contracted Service Level Agreements.
- Work with the IT Team and Level 2 and 3 support teams to resolve all customer incidents and requests.
- Resolve and document all customer incidents and requests. Leverage the Bentley Service Management system for documenting all incidents and requests.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents following documented procedures and solutions.
- Meet and/or exceed industry best practices for First Call Resolution.
- Keep Customers informed of the progress of all escalated incidents and requests.
- Ensure all support documentation is updated in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for working with other’s in Technical Support, Development, Services or Sales organization to ensure that Customer incidents and requests are resolved and/or fulfilled within the specified Service Level Agreement.
- Handle inbound call and email traffic to resolve colleague incidents
- Analyze any incoming incident to ensure correct identification, registration, categorization, prioritization;
- Handle correct routing and escalation of tickets;
- Provide colleagues with status updates concerning help tickets;
- Incident resolution
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, resolve incidents following documented procedures and solutions;
- Create Service Desk procedures;
- Verify Service Desk procedures;
- Create knowledge base articles;
- Verify knowledgebase articles for validity;
- SAP user account creation and maintenance.
- Creation of accounts in SAP CRM, R3, Portal, and BW
- Add roles as requested
- Troubleshoot SAP access issues
- 1 to 4 years’ experience as a Support Analyst;
- Fluency in English both verbal and written is a must, skills in other languages are a plus;
- Excellent telephone and written communications;
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent follow up and time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to document and troubleshoot is a must.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite and other operating platforms.
- Expertise in remote Desktop support tools
- ITIL Certified a Plus;
- Existing knowledge Bentley Systems MANAGED Services offerings;
- SAP Systems
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons