About the Company: Bentley Motors Limited is a British manufacturer and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs—and a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG since 1998. Headquartered in Crewe, England, the company was founded as Bentley Motors Limited by W. O
Job Profile: Service Desk Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Exp Needed: 1-4 years
Work Location: PuneEarn upto ₹25,000 every month | Earn Money With No Investment !!! Download the App Now!!!
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Description: Reporting directly to the Global Manager Service Delivery. The role requires working knowledge of the Bentley Systems MANGED Services offerings, expertise as a customer support analyst as well as a practical understanding of ITIL framework. The role requires excellent customer service skills and the ability to properly triage and resolve and/or escalate customer incidents, requests and problems.
- Serve as the primary support liaison between the Customer and Bentley Systems.
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image for all Bentley customers.
- Provide and deliver a high and consistent standard of customer service aligned with the contracted Service Level Agreements.
- Work with the IT Team and Level 2 and 3 support teams to resolve all customer incidents and requests.
- Resolve and document all customer incidents and requests. Leverage the Bentley Service Management system for documenting all incidents and requests.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents following documented procedures and solutions.
- Meet and/or exceed industry best practices for First Call Resolution.
- Keep Customers informed of the progress of all escalated incidents and requests.
- Ensure all support documentation is updated in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for working with other’s in Technical Support, Development, Services or Sales organization to ensure that Customer incidents and requests are resolved and/or fulfilled within the specified Service Level Agreement.
- Handle inbound call and email traffic to resolve colleague incidents
- Analyze any incoming incident to ensure correct identification, registration, categorization, prioritization;
- Handle correct routing and escalation of tickets;
- Provide colleagues with status updates concerning help tickets;
- Incident resolution
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, resolve incidents following documented procedures and solutions;
- Create Service Desk procedures;
- Verify Service Desk procedures;
- Create knowledge base articles;
- Verify knowledgebase articles for validity;
- SAP user account creation and maintenance.
- Creation of accounts in SAP CRM, R3, Portal, and BW
- Add roles as requested
- Troubleshoot SAP access issues
- 1 to 4 years’ experience as a Support Analyst;
- Fluency in English both verbal and written is a must, skills in other languages are a plus;
- Excellent telephone and written communications;
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent follow up and time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to document and troubleshoot is a must.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite and other operating platforms.
- Expertise in remote Desktop support tools
- ITIL Certified a Plus;
- Existing knowledge Bentley Systems MANAGED Services offerings;
- SAP Systems
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Great Opportunity to Work from Home!!! Get Upto Rs. 25K each Month!!! Click Here to Download the App Now
If you like this website, please consider donating to support the development and to offset the cost of running this awesome website for free. You can donate using Paypal or Instamojo(India)