Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Bentley Motors Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Bentley Motors Limited is a British manufacturer and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs, and a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group since 1998. Headquartered in Crewe, England, the company was founded as Bentley Motors Limited by W. O
Company: Bentley Systems
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee
Work Location: Mumbai, MH, IN, 400093
Graduate Engineer Trainee, Quality Analyst
Hello GRADUATE ENGINEERS.!!! Would you like to be part of a product development team that is synonymous with advanced analysis and design in the structural engineering world? Does the idea of creating ‘Software for Engineers’ inspire you?
Bentley’s software quality team in Mumbai/Kolkata is now looking to expand and would love to hear from high flying graduate engineers with an interest in software development & testing. The team is responsible for creating the next generation of Bentley’s structural design programs. As part of this flourishing team, you would be contributing to ensuring high-quality of the deliverables using a mix of latest and existing platforms and technologies. Your engineering knowledge, skills and critical thinking will be invaluable to the team.
Your day job:
- Prepare test specifications, calculations and detailed documentation as part of the quality assurance process.
- Design, develop, maintain test plans and execute them under the supervision of the team lead.
- Report bugs in the software and follow through with its resolution lifecycle.
- Validate and verify customer issues.
- Collaborate with other team members to accomplish the development objectives, quality goals and standards.
- Write test automation code.
- Explore, learn and implement new techniques and technologies to further enhance the quality of the software and of course, yourself!
What we are looking for:
A high-ranking graduate Engineer with a very good aptitude for structural engineering, especially structural design. We are very keen to hear from you if you have:
- A high-flying Bachelors’ degree in Civil/ Structural engineering from one of the top institutes.
- A thorough understanding of structural/civil engineering principles with a strong mathematical background.
- A good understanding of engineering workflows.
- Great communication skills.
- And… an engineer with critical thinking!
Desirable, but not essential:
- Any experience that can demonstrate exposure to software development lifecycle.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- An opportunity to be part of one of the most successful engineering software companies in the world.
- An environment that encourages exploration and learning
- Be part of our software engineering process that revolves around latest technologies and a quality-oriented workflow.
- Excellent support and mentoring from senior team members to help you grow as an Engineer.
- Training in software quality assurance processes, test case development and execution would be provided to the right candidate.
Apply before the link Expires for Bentley Motors Off Campus Hiring.