About the Company: At its core, Bentley Systems is a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure, including roadways, bridges, airports, skyscrapers, industrial and power plants as well as utility networks. Bentley delivers solutions for the entire lifecycle of the infrastructure asset, tailored to the needs of the various professions – the engineers, architects, planners, contractors, fabricators, IT managers, operators and maintenance engineers – who will work on and work with that asset over its lifetime. Comprised of integrated applications and services built on an open platform, each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between workflow processes and project team members to enable interoperability and collaboration.
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee – Human Resources Shared Services
Exp Needed: 0-6 months
Job Location Pune
- Provides operational support for record keeping, onboarding, off boarding, internal transfer, employment contract management (country specific) and Colleague letters
- Establishes continuous improvement in process
- Ensures HR practices/ procedures comply with government policy change implementation and local laws, statutory and audit requirements. Provides support to ensure HR audit/compliance, Business Audit, SOX and local country statutory audit.
- Provides ongoing support spanning from transactions to management reporting
- Coordination for induction and Orientation activities for new joiners
- Support employee engagement initiatives and PF related activities
- Support background verification of new joiners
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Possess the ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Have a professional, enthusiastic, and approachable demeanor
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
Work Experience:Fresher / Up to 6 months
Education Qualification:Master’s degree in Human Resources/Personal Management
Apply Before the link Expires.
To Apply: Click here