Bentley Freshers Recruitment As Graduate Trainee: Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years.
Official Website: www.bentley.com
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Pune
Job Description: Bentley Systems is seeking a talented individual to become a valued member of our successful team as a Graduate Trainee in Technical Writing team. This position is part of our Technical Writing team located in our Pune office.
- The Technical Writer’s primary job responsibility will be to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of Bentley’s Building, Electrical, Plant and Structural products.
- Experience with Technical Writing for engineering software applications (e.g. CAD, BIM and engineering analysis)
- An understanding of architectural, mechanical, electrical, structural or plant design is preferred
- Ability to author, edit and maintain product help and other documentation to show product users how a product works
- Ability to understand the needs of audience that will be reading the technical content for using the product
- Ability to write clearly and concise in the English language
- Ability to show ideas graphically
- Ability to work with Product Management team and subject matter experts to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with DITA/XML based structured technical authoring application and content management system is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline.
- Very Good English.
- 0-2 years of experience in Technical writing would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of CAD software is an asset.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently.
Apply Before the link Expires for Bentley Freshers Recruitment As Graduate Trainee