Bentley Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring: Bentley Motors Limited is a British manufacturer and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs—and a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group since 1998. Headquartered in Crewe, England, the company was founded as Bentley Motors Limited by W. O
Official Website: www.bentley.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Quality Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Pune
Job Description: The Software Quality Analyst will be a part of the multi-national team that owns the end to end development from concept to feature implementation, testing and documentation. S(he) will work to ensure we are implementing features that meet user needs and expectations, take part in design, review and contribute on test cases, scenarios and QA procedures of ProjectWise products and services.
You can learn more about products which you might be working on following the link below:
Responsibilities for Bentley Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring:
• Understand and analyze product requirements, communicate with product management teams
• Develop test design of user scenarios, test cases and checklists
• Prepare test environments
• Execute manual functional testing,
• Detect, resolve, document and report bugs and errors encountered
• Collect comprehensive and relevant data for problem investigation
• Strive for excellence constantly to deliver a quality product and test faster thought the process
• Participate to develop associates on best practices surrounding quality
Experience and Skills required for Bentley Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring:
• B.E- CSE / IT / Mechanical / Civil with 0 -2 years of experience in software testing.
• Basic knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
• Knowledge of Test complete, Test execute, any code coverage tool is plus.
• Analytical mindset, ability to solve complex logical puzzles
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ability to work outside of testing principals i.e. able to create test cases and plans without proper requirements or acceptance criteria
• Familiar with bug tracking process and tools
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Good communication skills in English
• Database knowledge
• Knowledge on practical experience of modern development lifecycle methodologies (AGILE, DevOps)
• Basic knowledge of Software Test Automation
• Understanding of basic concepts of computer data structure and architecture
Apply Before the link Expires for Bentley Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring.