About Company: BeepKart is an online marketplace for electric 2-Wheelers (e2W). Its vision is to enable mass adoption of e2Ws. e2Ws provide compelling economics and riding experience to the user. Last year 20mn 2-wheelers were sold in India and this segment provides the most meaningful electrification opportunities. More generally, the auto retailing business has an increasing thrust towards digitization. BeepKart’s team has backgrounds in serial entrepreneurship, tech VC, mobility, software, and in fast-scaling start-up operations.
The company is adequately seed-funded by the founders.
Job Profile: Developer
Company Name: Beepkart Innovations Private Limited
Official Website: beepkart.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 3,60,000 – ₹ 5,00,000
Exp Needed: Fresher (2020)
Last Date To Apply: Sunday, 13 Sep, 2020
Drive Date: Tuesday, 15th Sep, 2020
Drive Location: Online
- 2020 batch BTech/BE/ ME/MTech
- Good Academic record
- Good pH Score
Currently, Beepkart is hiring for the following roles:
1. Front-end Developer
Being part of a technical team, a successful candidate will be building and developing a web-based product for the company. As a Frontend Developer, a candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing UI software for cutting edge web solutions.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI software for cutting edge web solutions
- Work with the engineering team in building high-quality user interfaces for web applications
- Coordinate with UX, product & backend engineering teams in developing & integrating product features
- Ability to work in a creative & collaborative work environment, interface with peers in other teams in ensuring the high-quality user experience
- Build front-end functionality from feature requirements in an agile, iterative, and phased manner
- Promote & develop leading-edge development practices
- Follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments, etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems
2. Back-end Developer
Being part of a technical team, a successful candidate will be building and developing a web-based product for the company. Software Engineer role involves building high performance, scalable, resilient web applications.
- Take on end to end feature development for the product, developing innovative features collaboratively with teams.
- Evolving the architecture for performance and scalability
- Design, develop, and own components of a highly scalable, distributed web services platform.
- Write modular back-end code, leveraging the modern features and technologies.
- Integration of data storage solutions and a thorough understanding of relational and non-relational databases, (NoSQL and SQL).
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Constantly strive to improve the software development process and team productivity.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here