Beckman Coulter Freshers Recruitment Hiring: Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is a $3.2 Billion in vitro diagnostics operating company that is wholly owned by Danaher Corporation. The position of Software Engineer reports to the Beckman Coulter Diagnostics IDC Manager, Clinical IT and Software Development, with the primary responsibility to support development and deployment of embedded application-platform.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: Beckman Coulter
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Id: R1106490
Project Description: The Beckman Coulter DxONE PROService application is an enterprise software solution hosted regionally to provide secure remote monitoring and service of lab instruments. This solution utilizes a proprietary IoT connectivity device placed at the customer premise that enables remote monitoring from a central location. The candidate will work on building, deploying and maintaining embedded Linux OS image that contains multiple open-source packages along with our custom application software.
- Generate entire software image for the target device, including the kernel, device drivers, libraries, and application software, and the bootloader for proprietary IOT connectivity device(s).
- Software packaging with RPM building and management
- Define the process to upgrade the new Linux package to existing hardware at customer premises
- Setting up and using flash devices and flash file systems
- Configuration and Troubleshoot of the devices based on a request from Tech support
- Maintain and manage devices public key infrastructure
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls
- Writing Bash, PHP scripts/use tools to automate the deployments
- Supports development of project plans, including scope, budget, schedules and risk management.
- Works closely with the software development and verification team, the functional manager and the project manager
- Works collaboratively with different regional service and support team members to resolve field issues related to connectivity at customer location
- Build and customize off the shelf software for a compatible device.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Strong experience in Linux Development, shell scripting and Networking.
- Able to generate Linux packages, and configure based on business needs.
- Shell/Python scripting experience is must
- Strong understanding of Networking concepts like VPC, Route tables, Host base router firewall, SSH, NAT, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, Virtual IPs
- Passion for cybersecurity. Ability to build secured Linux packages with antivirus and security patches.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and remote teams.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel as needed (minimal).
Good to have:
- Experience with administering Windows/Linux on Web and App server experience (Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Varnish, JBoss etc.).
- Hands-on device development on Red Hat variant Linux.
- Troubleshooting, Diagnosis and Fixes of issues in cloud infrastructure and deployed applications.
Apply Before the link Expires for Beckman Coulter Freshers Recruitment Hiring.