About the Company: Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right—no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
Job Profile: Plant Design & Piping (PD&P) Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Gurugram
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
General Job Duties:
This entry level position will allow you to perform assignments that will develop professional working knowledge and abilities through the application of applicable codes and standards, as well as engineering calculations and techniques, procedures and criteria. You will exercise limited, but increasing, judgment in performing your assigned duties using methods prescribed by your supervisor.
Typical Activities of the PD&P Team
- Develop site/building general arrangements
- Generate calculations and drawings for piping and pipe supports
- Work in the 3D model to develop designs for piping, equipment, HVAC, or pipe supports
- Examine and analyze pipe configurations for ANSI/ASME code compliance
- Optimize facility layout based on piping and instrument diagrams, client requirements, current technology, and operational and maintenance requirements
- Interface with other engineering disciplines, construction, startup, and vendors during development of facility design
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university within twelve (12) months of graduation date.
- Ability and willingness to relocate and/or travel to domestic and/or international project jobsites.
- Possess the eligibility to work and remain in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university within twelve (12) months of graduation date.
- Completed relevant coursework with a strong GPA.
- Prior co-op or internship experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Get Fresher Jobs from Top Companies Like Microsoft, Nokia, Accenture, Cognizant, Titan, Tata Motors etc.-Click Here To Register Now