About the Company: Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right- no matter how big, how complex or how remote. The reliability of our performance, the enduring quality of our projects, the strength of our ethics, and the seriousness of our commitment to safety and sustainability are evident in everything we do. Bechtel delivers for its customers what others can only promise.
Job Profile: Associate – Application Operations Support
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work location: New Delhi
Job Responsibility: Batch Job Administration (scheduling, execution, monitoring, and reporting), Application Access Administration (setting up new users, and password resets)
- Configuration Management (Harvest Code Package Migrations)
- Application Printer Administration and Basic User Support
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned
- BE / B. Tech / MCA or equivalent with 0 -02 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of information systems
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Assertive in learning new technologies and proactive in proposing, implementing new ideas and processes/Intermediate
- Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Flexibility to work in Shift / overtime as needed
- Basic experience Application user administration
- Basic experience with UNIX, Linux, Windows
- Knowledge and experience with software support, development, maintenance and/or computer operations
Preferred Qualifications: Some form of software development (Java, .NET, C)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here