About the Company: Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right—no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee – IS&T
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location New DelhiEarn upto ₹25,000 every month | Earn Money With No Investment !!! Download the App Now!!!
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Performs assignments that will develop professional work knowledge and abilities through the application of IT skills, procedures and criteria. Exercises limited but increasing judgment in performing assigned tasks using prescribed methods, performs specific and limited portions of a broader assignment of an experienced colleague.
A. Supervision Received
§ Receives technical and administrative supervision from Supervisor.
B. Supervision Exercised
§ None. May provide technical direction as appropriate to technicians and others who perform specific assignments.
§ Maintains contact with the immediate work group or discipline and interfaces with other disciplines as specifically directed.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Assists in IT Infrastructure\Programming\Automation related tasks and activities
2. Performs development\configurations and basic preliminary analyses.
3. Uses computer application to perform actions as directed.
4. Compiles, verifies and correlates information related to IT platforms.
5. Assists in evaluation of Software’s and Vendor’s
6. Provides input to and/or maintains records for IT requirements.
7. Coordinates assigned work with other technical personnel as directed.
12. Assists in development and verification of project documents and reports.
13. Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
• Basic technical knowledge of engineering methods for IT solutions.
• Basic awareness of relevant Department Procedures, Processes, guides, and Bechtel Standard Application Programs (BSAPs).
• Basic awareness of IT operations industry and standard practices.
• Basic skills in oral and written communication.
The above is normally acquired through:
• A recognized degree in an engineering or scientific discipline, from an accredited college or university, OR
• Specialized courses in an Computer programming language or IT infrastructure operations.
• Practical work experience to the degree necessary to perform the responsibilities outlined above. This work experience to be in IT firm.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Great Opportunity to Work from Home!!! Get Upto Rs. 25K each Month!!! Click Here to Download the App Now