TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
BD Freshers hiring For Graduate Engineer Trainee Position Details:
About BD: BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics, and the delivery of care. The company develops innovative technology, services and solutions that help advance both clinical therapy for patients and clinical process for health care providers. BD has 70,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Company Name: BD
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Work Location: IND Bangalore – Technology Campus
Job Type: Full time
- We are currently seeking exceptionally talented individuals with excellent academic background who are keen to contribute in advancing the world of health.
- The individual should be willing to be inducted and support in any area of product development cycle viz. systems, design and development, Verification and Validation or Architecture and Innovation activities. The individual would be guided by Sr/ Lead engineers at BDTCI. However, the individual must be self-starter with a passion to deliver and meet the needs of the organization.
- In addition, this individual will work with global counter parts basis job requirements.
- Graduate/Bachelor’s or Post-Graduate / Master’s Degree in a relevant engineering field is required (i.e., Mechanical, Industrial & Production, Bio-medical, Chemical, Materials Engineering, and Instrumentation)
Professional Experience: Not required
- The Graduate Engineer Trainee will assist to develop the design and engineering solutions for high-volume medical device products. (S)he, under the mentorship of a lead or senior engineer, will deliver relevant solutions to new and existing products through design iterations, risk-retirement using first principles engineering, technical analyses/FMEA and verification activities of the design.
- The Design Engineer will learn and utilize BD’s stage gate Global Product Development System and use DFM/DFSS and relevant engineering tools to deliver a high quality, robust and cost-effective design and will partner cross-functionally to execute all aspects of product development.
- They will also ensure successful design-transfer into manufacturing.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong fundamentals in the area of study
- First principle analysis approach
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Expertise in relevant software tools such as Solid Works, Simulation software etc. is preferred
Desired / Additional Skills & Knowledge (Not essential to the job but will be an advantage to possess)
Expertise in relevant software tools such as Solid Works, Simulation software etc. is preferred
Apply before the link Expires For BD Freshers hiring For Graduate Engineer Trainee.