Bayer Hiring Freshers Details:
About Bayer: Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Our products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, we aim to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
Our products help address some of today’s biggest challenges, including global population growth, an aging society and the need to make efficient – and, wherever possible, sustainable – use of natural resources.
Job Profile: Associate – MDM
Company Name: Bayer
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES for Bayer Hiring Freshers:
- Ensuring that request received in GVMS & via email are completed within agreed SLA (TAT) with each of the regions/countries with highest accuracy
- Ensure to handle FCPA checks & GL carry forwards and other Adhoc reports
- Handle Data Master process (General Ledger a/c, Cost Center, Cost Element & GLCM)
- Should be able to resolve all queries received in generic mailbox and reply to same within 1 WD TAT
- Manage the Peak/Off Peak volumes within the regions and ensure extended support to complete the additional volumes received
- To get trained on all regions of Vendor & Customer masters and ensure constant learning on processes of new regions is a focus area
- Should be able to plan & prioritize the work allocated on daily basis and let SME/Lead know when unable to achieve the target
WHO YOU ARE:
- B. Com/ MBA finance or any other suitable accounting degree
- Minimum 0- 2 years’ experience in AR / AP or any other Finance function with hands on SAP knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, good communication skills, analytical skills, Self-driven and result oriented
- Independent individual who is able to plan work efficiently to meet tight timelines.
Apply before the link Expires for Bayer Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Bayer Hiring Freshers