Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Baxter International Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Baxter International Inc. is an American multinational health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily focuses on products to treat hemophilia, kidney disease, immune disorders and other chronic and acute medical conditions.
Company Name: Baxter International
Experience Required: 0-3 Yrs
Job Profile: Engineer I
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of this role that account for 5% or more of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties assigned.
- Responsible for programing a feature and/or a small feature set.
- Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
- Demonstrate the ability work with team members
- Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
- Applies principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Broad understanding of technological areas listed below:
- Analysis and Design: Object oriented architecture, Design Patterns, UML
- Programming and Framework Server: Java Servlet, JSP, Java Portlet, Spring Framework, etc.
- SOAP/REST, Microservices
- Middleware: Apache Tomcat, Linux, etc.
- Development and Continuous Integration: Eclipse, SVN, Git, JIRA, Fisheye, Sonar, Clover, etc.
- Database: Oracle, Mysql
- Unit testing – JUnit
Demonstrated success in delivering results on several technical challenges.
Background and/or Experience:
- Demonstrated technical expertise and domain experience and experience
- Understanding of regulated Healthcare industry. E.g. An understanding of FDA design controls requirements is an advantage.
- Previous experience in regulated medical device company.
- Experience with test driven development and automated testing is desired.
- Believes in her/his ability to successfully take on new and difficult challenges, question the status quo and take risks.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here