Barracuda Networks Off Campus | Barracuda Hiring Freshers |Barracuda Hiring As Associate Software Engineer |Jobs for BE/B.Tech/MCA | Bangalore
About the company: Barracuda Networks Inc. built its reputation as the worldwide leader in content security appliances by offering easy to use and affordable products that protect organizations from email, Web and IM threats. Barracuda Networks has leveraged its success in the security market to offer networking products that improve application delivery and network access as well as world-class solutions for message archiving, backup and data protection.
Coca-Cola,CitiBank, FedEx, Harvard University, IBM, L’Oreal, and Europcar are amongst the more than 150,000 organizations protecting their networks with Barracuda Networks’ solutions. The company is privately held with its international headquarters and manufacturing facility based in Campbell, California. Barracuda Networks has offices in eight international locations and distributors in more than 80 countries worldwide.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Company Name: Barracuda Networks
Official Website: www.barracuda.com
Work Location: Bangalore
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Exp Needed: Fresher (2018)
Apply before: Thursday, 30 May, 2019
Event Date: Saturday, 1st Jun, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore
- 2018 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT)/ MCA
- Good academics
- Good pH Score
Barracuda provides an opportunity to work, develop and eventually execute ideas to:
- Design analytical solutions for cutting edge product in field of behavioural analysis and anomaly detection.
- Research and evaluate machine learning approaches and models.
- Investigate data visualization and summarization techniques to figure out key takeaways.
- Freshers will spend their initial months in understanding data, do basic analysis.
- Candidates with prior relevant experience will work on the development and implementation of predictive models.
- Understand how to solve data science problem and try out various approaches.
- Perform ad-hoc exploratory statistics and data mining tasks on diverse datasets.
- Strong with programming languages like Python and data processing using SQL or equivalent.
- Experience with NoSQL and distributed data processing technologies.
- Strong with data structure, algorithms, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Formal courses taken in Machine learning will be an added advantage.
- Experience in practical data processing, data mining tasks will be a plus.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates