About the company: Barracuda Networks Inc. built its reputation as the worldwide leader in content security appliances by offering easy to use and affordable products that protect organizations from email, Web and IM threats. Barracuda Networks has leveraged its success in the security market to offer networking products that improve application delivery and network access as well as world-class solutions for message archiving, backup and data protection.
Coca-Cola,CitiBank, FedEx, Harvard University, IBM, L’Oreal, and Europcar are amongst the more than 150,000 organizations protecting their networks with Barracuda Networks’ solutions. The company is privately held with its international headquarters and manufacturing facility based in Campbell, California. Barracuda Networks has offices in eight international locations and distributors in more than 80 countries worldwide.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: Barracuda Networks
Official Website: www.barracuda.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 6,00,000
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Exp Needed: Fresher (2018)
Apply before: Tuesday, 12 Mar, 2019
Event Date: Friday, 15th Mar, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore
- 2018 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT)/ MCA
- Good academics
- Good pH Score
Barracuda provides an opportunity to work, develop and eventually execute ideas to:
- Develop Web application security or data protection features, test and release to customers
- Deliver frequent maintenance releases to address issues found in customer environments
- Define test specifications (functional, environments, resources …etc) for new features and product failures
- Set up test environments
- Constantly review the QA test bank to find and cover all testing gaps
- Create and document detailed test plans for existing and new feature
- Find creative ways to break the product and uncover defects
- Test integration of local and cloud components
- You will be hired as an intern for the first 3 months during which you will be paid a stipend of Rs. 25,000/- per month. Based on the review and successful completion of the internship, your position will be converted to permanent employment at the above mentioned CTC.
- If selected, you will have to join Barracuda immediately
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates