Barclays Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Company Name: Barclays
Job Title: Fraud Analyst
Work Location: Noida
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Risk and Control Objective
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
- We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in.
- This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business.
- Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs.
- Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
- If you would like some flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
- To effectively and efficiently respond to customer calls/make outbound calls to customers, reply to their queries and resolve issues related to fraud concerns.
- To ensure the quality of output and accuracy of information is maintained
What will you be doing in this job for Barclays Off Campus Freshers Hiring?
Deal with customer queries and ensure appropriate resolution is offered to be able to manage customer experience and NPS (Net Promoter Score)
Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed/accuracy
Handle customer requests with the support of clearly defined scripts and processes. Adhere to the Service Level Agreements specified by the client / process and ensure adherence to time schedules
May have the authority to release and verify funds across a variety of systems used by the department. Deal with customers and may be required to identify, log and escalate complaints and resolve queries by tracking them internally and escalate upwards if necessary
Responsible for the management of own daily workload, to ensure telephone enquiries / queries are dealt with in an efficient and knowledgeable manner to meet the demands of the business grades of service and ensuring that all unresolved cases / queries are allocated to the respective areas
Responsible for identifying potential loss situations promptly escalating to the relevant areas to minimise the risk to the business and the customer
Adhere to organizational wide information security policies and procedures. Assist Team Manager / Process Expert in administration of the section, including organising workflow, queue management and query resolution
Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times
Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team
Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage/fraud.
Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews
Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes
Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business circumstances, questioning procedures and proactively seeking solutions
Knowledge of risk awareness, audit disciplines and controls
What we’re looking for Barclays Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher). Relevant years of experience would be preferred.
Experience of working in a customer facing service environment
Effective communication skills
Good typing skills (25-30 word per minute)
Skills that will help you in the role for Barclays Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
Achieving high standards and delivering results with accuracy and attention to detail
Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work in changing shifts patterns
Where will you be working- Noida
Apply Before the link Expires for Barclays Off Campus Freshers Hiring.