Barclays Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers Details:
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Company Name: Barclays
Job Title: Graduate Analyst
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/BSC/MCA
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
If you would like some flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
- Work in and contribute to an application development team in Risk, Finance, and Treasury Technology, contributing to team projects and developing individual .NET applications and services.
- Be able to work with automation tools (e.g. continuous integration and automated deployment) in an agile framework to deliver high quality applications when the business needs them. Integrate with 3rd party applications to reuse functionality and data. Maintain and evolve existing applications to be in line with the latest approaches and technologies.
- Explore new technologies and frameworks, and innovate with them to achieve an excellent outcome for customers.
What will you be doing for Barclays Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers?
- Design, develop and deliver innovative and tactical solutions to benefit the finance community.
- Work closely with onshore and offshore developers within an agile environment to deliver on time to plan and on budget.
- Work to and contribute to overall application design, translating business requirements into technical designs that can be used to effectively build applications.
- Understand the current application architecture and roadmap; ensure all solutions are developed according to standards and best practice.
- Continually strive to develop yourself and stay abreast of new technologies and emerging methodologies.
- Independently identify repetitive or time consuming processes that can be automated, especially where they benefit multiple business areas.
- Identify and resolve problems, working closely with the business and support teams.
- Be able to contribute to status updates, and own risk or issues to give early visibility of problems.
What we’re looking for:
- Good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Python, FLASK/Django, SQL
- Understanding of writing high quality, readable, reusable, testable code
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Qualification to Bachelor degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Maths, Physics, Computer Science);
- Ready to learn new things
- Good communication skills
- Good to have knowledge in –
- DevOps toolchain technologies (e.g. stash, Jenkins)
- Understanding of end-to-end software development lifecycle especially agile software development techniques;
- Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development
- Docker container management
Apply Before the link Expires for Barclays Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers.