Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Barclays Hiring Freshers Details:
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Company Name: Barclays
Job Title: Operation Analyst
Work Location: Chennai
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
- We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs.
- Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
- If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
- To work in a team environment for various transaction based on processing of instructions within agreed timelines by combining analysis and judgment with speed & accuracy to consistently provide a high-level customer service
What will you be doing?
Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed and accuracy
Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times
Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team
Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage
Assist team manager in administration of the section, including organizing workflow, queue management & query resolution
May be involved in the retrieval and distribution of information, either on paper or any other electronic medium
Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews
What we’re looking for:
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher)
- Experience of working in BPO/KPO
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Familiarity with procedures, policies, products and services of a financial organisation
- Knowledge of related risk and audits
- Ability to work within deadlines/customer demand.
Apply Before the link Expires for Barclays Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Barclays Hiring Freshers