Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About Company: At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Company Name: Barclays
Job Profile: Process Advisor
Work Location: Chennai
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Degree Required: Any Degree
Job Description: To work in a team environment for various transaction based on processing of instructions within agreed timelines by combining analysis and judgment with speed & accuracy to consistently provide a high-level customer service
What will you be doing?
- Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed and accuracy
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times
- Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage
- Assist team manager in administration of the section, including organizing workflow, queue management & query resolution
- May be involved in the retrieval and distribution of information, either on paper or any other electronic medium
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews
What we’re looking for relevant experience:
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher)
- Experience of working in BPO/KPO
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Familiarity with procedures, policies, products and services of a financial organisation
- Knowledge of related risk and audits
- Ability to work within deadlines/customer demand
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here