Barclays Freshers Recruitment 2021 Details:
About Barclays: Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organized into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.
Company Name: Barclays
Job Title: Fraud Analyst
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduate Degree
Job Description for Barclays Freshers Recruitment 2021:
- To effectively and efficiently respond to customer calls/make outbound calls to customers, reply to their queries and resolve issues related to fraud concerns.
- To ensure the quality of output and accuracy of information is maintained
- Deal with customer queries and ensure appropriate resolution is offered to be able to manage customer experience and NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed/accuracy
- Handle customer requests with the support of clearly defined scripts and processes.
- Adhere to the Service Level Agreements specified by the client / process and ensure adherence to time schedules
- May have the authority to release and verify funds across a variety of systems used by the department. Deal with customers and may be required to identify, log and escalate complaints and resolve queries by tracking them internally and escalate upwards if necessary
- Responsible for the management of own daily workload, to ensure telephone enquiries / queries are dealt with in an efficient and knowledgeable manner to meet the demands of the business grades of service and ensuring that all unresolved cases / queries are allocated to the respective areas
- Responsible for identifying potential loss situations promptly escalating to the relevant areas to minimise the risk to the business and the customer
- Adhere to organizational wide information security policies and procedures. Assist Team Manager / Process Expert in administration of the section, including organising workflow, queue management and query resolution
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times
Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage/fraud.
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews
- Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes
- Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business circumstances, questioning procedures and proactively seeking solutions
- Knowledge of risk awareness, audit disciplines and controls
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher). Relevant years of experience would be preferred.
- Experience of working in a customer facing service environment Effective communication skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good typing skills (25-30 word per minute
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Achieving high standards and delivering results with accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work in changing shifts patterns.
Apply before the link Expires for Barclays Freshers Recruitment 2021