About the Company:Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving more than 59 million consumer and small business relationships with more than 6,100 retail banking offices, nearly 18,700 ATMs and award-winning online banking with nearly 29 million active users. Following the acquisition of Merrill Lynch on January 1, 2009, Bank of America is among the world’s leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world.
Official Website : https://www.bankofamerica.com/
Experience Needed:- 0-2 years
Job Location- Gurugram
Job Profile: Team Member
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Knowledge of Banking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good typing skills 30 words/Min.
Desired skills:-Understanding and working knowledge of Account opening procedures in US
Job Description: Sales fulfillment associates work on opening new account requests for different types of personal account (Checking, Savings, Check card, ATM cards, CDs). We receive these requests primarily from internet. Critical steps involved in the role are verification, booking, services & funding of new consumer deposit accounts. The process is a part of Deposit products Services (DPS) under the Shared Service Operations
- Ensure that the targets are assigned in accordance with the SLAs are met
- Ensure that the quality of the account opening is in compliance with predefined parameters
- Identify potential areas for process improvements & highlight the same to the TL/AM
- To be a part of End to End process and work in any of the queues as and when required
- Ensure the timely reply (via e-mail) on any of the LOB/SME request
- Ensure the timely escalation in case of any discrepancy in the reports or the transaction in CD
- Entry level individual contributor position where the incumbents key responsibilities may include operational, service, administrative, technical support, basic level reporting, call center support and reviewing/processing transactions in Operations or Support.
- Possesses communication, problem solving and general PC skills.
- Has the responsibility to ensure quality service and effective support for the assigned functions, internal and/or external business partners and customers by following established procedures.
- Receives general guidance and direction. Incumbents would be Graduates / Post Graduates with 0-18 months of work experience.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Get Fresher Jobs from Top Companies Like Microsoft, Nokia, Accenture, Cognizant, Titan, Tata Motors etc.-Click Here To Register Now