About the Company: Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Job Profile: Analyst GBS
Work Location: Mumbai, India
Exp Needed: 1-3 Yrs
Degree Needed: B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA
Process Overview: The role will be providing Enterprise testing and Quality Assurance the Global Wealth and Investment Management
Job Description: Looking for a talented individual who can execute a robust testing and Quality Assurance process, have good problem-solving skills, work well as part of a team, and can manage their time effectively to meet deadlines and keep to projected schedules.
- Support the Global Change policy by implementing robust Quality Assurance process
- Perform regular QA routines including Governance, Training, Recording keeping, Controls, Monitoring, and Escalation associated with the Wealth Management Change Management framework
- Plan, execute and document the testing plan and scripts
- Education B. Tech/M. Tech/MBA degree from reputed institutes.
- Experience Range Candidates with 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Mandatory skills
- Prior experience in Quality Assurance and Enterprise testing
- Exposure to change management process
- Exposure to various types/phases of testing:
- User Acceptance Testing
- o End-to-End Testing
- o Functional Testing
- o Integration Testing
- o Parallel Testing
- o Regression Testing
- o Stress/Performance Testing
- o String Testing/CIT
- o System Testing/SIT
- o Unit Testing
- Expertise in MS Office products such as Excel, Access, VBA, SQL
- Desired Skills
- Candidates with good financial knowledge
- Work in a high-pressure environment and with attention to detail
- Team player
- Good Communication Skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here