About the Company: Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Job Profile: Team Developer
Work Location: Hyderabad, India
Exp Needed: 0-3 Yrs
Enterprise Independent Testing (Analytics) team performs reviews, data extraction, scripting, sampling and analysis using various data sources to support compliance testing across the bank’s enterprise.
Associate would require strong knowledge of Excel and basics of SQL to monitor daily automated jobs and build reports and dashboards. The associate would be required to create a daily routine of monitoring and pro-actively reporting job failures. Analyze the root cause of failures and share day end reports with the stakeholders. The results and analysis based on the work would further be used to improve and strengthen the process.
- Monitoring the execution of Automated jobs and reporting anomalies/failures
- Daily reporting the status of automated jobs
- Ensure adherence to the agreed SLA’s / Metrics – productivity, turn-around-time and accuracy
- Responsible for ongoing execution and deliveries in your respective work stream
- Ensuring timely resolutions of queries/clarifications
- Validate the current risk and compliance procedures
- Identify process improvement opportunities and highlight the same to respective supervisors
Education Graduates or Post-Graduates in Computer Science, Software Engineering
B.Tech/B.E./ B.C.A./M.C.A/Any other Graduate or Post Graduate
Experience Range: 0 to 3 Years
- Sound knowledge of Excel with experience in reporting
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Strong communication skills
- Strong research, analytic, reasoning and problem solving skills
- Strong customer service focus and time management skills
- Basic Knowledge of workflow management tool like JIRA
- Basic knowledge of statistics
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here