About the Company: Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Job Profile: Team Member
Work Location : Gurugram, India
Experience Range- 0-2 Years
Degree Needed: Any Degree
- On a day to day basis, a WFM associate supports the CS&S and non-CS&S lines of business by executing transactional and analytical workload in a shared, virtual environment.
- The transactional support team ensures timely and accurate updating of Workforce systems to reflect real-time staffing levels.
- LOB managers interact with the WF team via the phone, text chat & associates via agent web station.
- Associates contact with the WF team is limited to the phone channel / e-mail channel for purposes of reporting unplanned absences.
- Exception Entry
- Expedited schedule change request (through Toll Free Number or Live Chat)
- Adjusting new hire schedules on IEX
- Vacation Maintenance / Cancellation or Changes on Schedules (requests made by TLs)
- Agent Web Station request processing (approval / denial), schedule change escalation (via web chat / Toll Free Number)
- Workforce Centre SharePoint forms request processing
- Deliver on all the CTQs
Education- Any Graduate
Experience Range- 0-2 Years
- Ability to communicate and interact at all levels
- Consistently produces error-free work
- Ability to handle multi tasks in a high volume production environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good team player
- Produces high quality work while paying strict attention to detail
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment
- Excellent organisation and decision making skills
- Knowledge of IEX Tool
- Familiar with the Live Chat tool
- Process Timings: 15:30 TO 07:30
- Shift Type (Fixed): Rotational
- Weekends off (Y/N): No
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates