Bank Of America Freshers Recruitment 2020: Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Job Profile: Team Member
Degree Needed: B.Com
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Gurugram
Legacy Merrill Lynch Branch Offices in the United States and abroad receive and scan check deposits throughout the day and transmit the data and images to a Central Site. Software in the Central Site attempts to read as much information as possible about each deposit. Whatever the software cannot read with a high degree of confidence is provided to an associate for review and repair.
The Check21 process is designed to allow checks to clear electronically. By accurately capturing the check information which is sent to the paying banks, we are facilitating this process, thereby limiting the number of checks that must go for physical clearing.
Individual contributor position where the incumbents key responsibilities may include operational support and reviewing/processing transactions in Operations. Possesses communication, problem solving and general PC skills.
Has the responsibility to ensure quality service and effective support for the assigned functions, internal and/or external business partners and customers by following established procedures. Receives general guidance and direction. Incumbents would be Graduates / Post Graduates.
- Education* University degree – B.com
- Certifications If Any
- Experience Range* 0 to 24 months of total experience with Financial or banking Industry & sound knowledge of Investment products
- Mandatory skills* Financial or banking Industry & sound knowledge of Investment products
- Desired skills* Hand on experience in Transaction Processing, Good verbal and written communications skills in English. Highly motivated, able to work independently, self-starter; and problem/solving/analytical. Additionally should have good knowledge of MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Work Timings* 19:30 – 04:30 hrs.
- Job Location*- Gurugram
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here