About the Company: Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Degree Needed: University Degree (preferably BCom)
Experience Range: 0-2 years of total experience in financial or other industry.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Work Location: Hitec City, Madhapur – Building 5A, Mindspace, Raheja IT Park
Process Overview: The Deposit Review unit reviews a small percentage of all deposits made at image-based ATM’s through the Reg CC application. This application will either recommend a hold or suggest a manual risk score be completed to determine if a hold should be placed. An associate could also recommend returning the item based on review. The Reg CC application will assist in loss prevention and fraud detection by providing an image of the item(s) deposited which are then cursory reviewed by an analyst for signs of fraud and/or check acceptability.
Job Description: Individual will perform a check review deposited in BofA ATMs and accordingly make the decision basis the Reg CC guidelines. Individual to take an action to accept, return or place hold on the item.
- The primary responsibility is to review checks deposited through ATMs which outsorted by fraud filters to protect our customers from fraud while also protecting the bank’s assets.
- The associate will be expected to complete a targeted number of decisions per hour, as well as be measured on decision accuracy.
- This position requires achievement of productivity and fraud prevention goals, while ensuring compliance with policies and procedures as well as applicable regulatory requirements.
- Reviewing of ATM deposit checks
- Decision to the checks basis Regulation CC guidelines
- Watch listing items which are suspected for fraud
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here