Bank of America Freshers Recruitment 2021 Details:
About Bank Of America: “Bank of America Merrill Lynch” is the marketing name for the global banking and global markets businesses of Bank of America Corporation. Bank of America is a marketing name for the Retirement Services business of Bank of America Corporation. Lending, derivatives, and other commercial banking activities are performed globally by banking affiliates of Bank of America Corporation, including Bank of America, N.A., Member FDIC. Securities, strategic advisory, and other investment banking activities are performed globally by investment banking affiliates of Bank of America Corporation (“Investment Banking Affiliates”), including, in the United States, BofA Securities, Inc., Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, and Merrill Lynch Professional Clearing Corp., all of which are registered broker-dealers and Members of SIPC, and in other jurisdictions, by locally registered entities. BofA Securities, Inc., Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated and Merrill Lynch Professional Clearing Corp. are registered as futures commission merchants with the CFTC and are members of the NFA.
Company Name: Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Job Profile: Analyst – GBS
Experience Range: 0-2 years (post-qualification)
- Knowledge Service Center (KSC) supports global businesses of the Bank with solutions requiring judgment application, sound business understanding and analytical perspective.
- The domain experience in the areas of Financial Research & Analysis, Quantitative Modeling, Risk Management and Prospecting Support provide solutions for revenue enhancement, risk mitigation and cost optimization.
- The division comprising of highly qualified associates operates from three locations i.e, Mumbai, Gurgaon & Hyderabad.
- The GIB-Pitchbook team is made up of focused industry / product groups or geography groups that support onshore deal teams orchestrate capital raising and strategic advisory transactions.
- Specifically, the team helps Global Investment Bankers of Bank of America Merrill Lynch in their business origination and client coverage efforts through building of client pitchbooks and supporting business analysis.
- The role of an Analyst is an Individual Contributor role.
- Perform comprehensive and in–depth company and industry research and comparable company analyses
- Develop and maintain financial models for a company or set of companies
- Support various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Prepare presentations and other materials for client pitchbooks
- Prepare credit approval memos and marketing materials (offering memoranda) to assist in the deal review process
Candidates in this role to be one of the following:
- Chartered Accountant / CFA Charter holders
- Post Graduate (MBA’s / Masters) degree in Finance or Business Administration from reputed Institutions
- Engineering Graduates and Post-Graduates (IIT)
Certifications If Any: NA
- Strong knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis and Corporate Valuation
- Strong academic aptitude, quantitative skills
- Distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Team focus
Desired skills: Strategic and creative thinking
Apply Before the link Expires for Bank of America Freshers Recruitment 2021