Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Baker Hughes Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
About Digital Technology
Whether you are a software engineer or studying a degree in Data Science, there are opportunities for you to work on an assignment or project within the Digital Technology landscape to stretch your learning and skillset. An assignment in Digital Technology could potentially be in one or more of the following areas: Software Application Development, IT operations and infrastructure, Cybersecurity & Risk Management, IoT & Brilliant Factory, Big Data & Artificial Intelligence or Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
Official Website: www.bakerhughes.com
Job Profile: Digital Technology Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Mumbai
Join our Digital Technology Team!
As a Digital Solutions business, we provide intelligent, connected hardware technologies to sense, control, and inspect assets across many industries. Customers are provided with peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve operations. Our team has a collaborative sales mind-set, a technical understanding of our products, providing highly customizable solutions. This internship duration is 6 months.
Partner with the best
You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure you have a valuable learning experience. You will also have the opportunity to become familiar with our Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) and culture of Baker Hughes.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, program members and interns including interaction and networking with business leaders
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled in a B-Tech degree in any of the following subjects: Computer science, Digital & Interaction Design, Mathematical Engineering or in courses related to Software Engineering, Data science, IoT, Cyber Security or Block-Chain etc.
- Be a high achiever and maintained a cumulative GPA above 3.0 or equivalent in your country.
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied.
Apply Before the link Expires for Baker Hughes Off Campus Hiring.