Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Baker Hughes Hiring Freshers For Summer Internships:
About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Official Website: www.bakerhughes.com
Job Profile: Summer Internships 2022 (India)
Category: Digital Technology
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job ID: R34396
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description: The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors or Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology. These internships duration are 11 months.
Partner with the best
You’ll participate in focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure you have a valuable learning experience. You will also have the opportunity to become familiar with our Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) and culture of Baker Hughes.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled in a B-Tech or MTech degree in Engineering or Digital Technology focused.
- Be a high achiever and maintained a cumulative GPA above 3.0 or equivalent in your country.
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Be in your in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. For us flexibility works both ways, depending on your assignment rotation there maybe occasions where you will be able to work remotely.
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Apply Before the link Expires for Baker Hughes Hiring Freshers For Summer Internships.