Baker Hughes Hiring Candidates For Salesforce Developer Position: At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient. Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Job Profile: Salesforce Developer
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job ID: R4714
Exp Needed: 2+ Yrs
As a member of the Baker Hughes Field Services IT team, he/she will utilize experience, knowledge, and skills gained from years of delivering complex technical projects and working with one or more delivery teams to take ownership and accountability of technical project planning and delivery.
The Software Engineering would be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying solutions using Apex, Visualforce and other technologies as required.
- Ability to design develop solutions for the requirements, leveraging configuration, customization, and integration as required to meet the client requirements
- Execute assigned configuration and code development activities for Salesforce application software projects
- Ensure customizations comply with documented design requirements, that adequate test classes are defined and verified, and that coding standards are followed
- Participate in code review audits at the direction of the Developer Lead
- Maintain weekly project status updates including the identification, documentation and escalation of project issues in a timely manner, as needed
- Experience with data migration tools like Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector to Import and Export the data to the Salesforce.com platform
- Direct involvement in developing business requirements, best practices, process flows, configuration and testing
- Resolve platform and technical issues
- Assist with production support issues
- Remain current with Salesforce updates, new technologies best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering experience in development & testing of business applications and technologies
- At least 2 years of hands-on development experience in Salesforce.com, Visualforce, Apex both on Configuration, Customization
- Proven technical, analytical and problem resolution skills – Experience with Agile methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have developed at least 2 full projects from start to finish System/application Integrations experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a globally distributed team environment
Apply Before the link Expires for Baker Hughes Hiring Candidates For Salesforce Developer Position.