About Us: Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Job Profile: Software Engineering Specialist
Work Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Job Category: Digital Technology
Job ID: 3341903
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Role Summary: Responsible for programming a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management.
• Net desktop tech stack…strong C# skills.. WPF/WCF desirable
• Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
• Awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
• Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
• Understands performance parameters and can assess application performance.
• Understands core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice. Is eager to pair and learn.
• Understands the importance of test-driven development and high-quality output.
• Is open to receiving guidance and direction; asks questions and communicate challenges.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 0-2 years of professional experience.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates