Baker Hughes Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineering Specialist: At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management.
Job Profile: Software Engineering Specialist
Work Location: MUMBAI, NAGALAND (13), India
Job Category: Digital Technology
Job ID: 1924261
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Essential Responsibilities for Baker Hughes Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineering Specialist
- .Net desktop tech stack…strong C# skills.. WPF/WCF desirable
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Understands performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understands core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice. Is eager to pair and learn.
- Understands the importance of test-driven development and high-quality output.
- Is open to receiving guidance and direction; asks questions and communicate challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 0-2 years of professional experience
Apply Before the link Expires for Baker Hughes Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineering Specialist.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020 - Up to 80% Off ( LIVE FOR ALL )-Click Here To Get Upto 80% Off