Baker Hughes Freshers Recruitment 2020: Join our innovating Internship Program- Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Job Profile: University Internships
Degree Needed: Bachelors/ Masters degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Mumbai
Partner with the best
Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E). You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters level degree program
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
- Be able to relocate for the duration of your internship (locations vary)
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here