Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2021 Details:
About Company: At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Official Website: www.bakerhughes.com
Job Profile: Trainee
Experience Required: 0 – 3 Years
Work Location: Mumbai
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech
Job Description: Working in our Early Career Program you will be a part of Baker Hughes’ innovation. You will be provided opportunities to enhance your engineering or technology-based knowledge, as well as stretch opportunities to collaborate with customers on developing break-through technologies, working on well-sites, with digital analytics, additive manufacturing or energy transition initiatives. Program graduates have the technical and business foundation to continually make innovative contributions to our future, taking energy forward.
As part of our Early Career Program, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Completing formal training in engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and relevant for the business
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers, interacting with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Participating in international experiences and assignments
Fuel your passion for Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2021
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Technology, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Have coding and software development exposure.
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and outwardly present a thirst for more knowledge
- Be able to travel internationally
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
Work in a way that works for you for Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2021
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional remote working as required
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Flexing the hours, you work to collaborate with colleagues internationally
- Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply
Apply before the link Expires for Baker Hughes Early Career Program 2021 .