Baker Huges Hiring Freshers As Interns: At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient. Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Company Name: Baker Huges
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Profile: Intern
Exp Needed: Freshers
What do you Early Career Program to be? Whether collaborating with customers to develop break-through technology, solving business challenges, leading at a wellsite, or working on digital analytics, we want you to be a part of Baker Hughes innovation!
The Early Career Program Engineering & Technology track is for early career, highly motivated engineering talent—people with a passion for technology and innovation, a drive to deliver technical excellence and develop their leadership skills. The program is designed to accelerate participants’ professional development through intense technical training and a variety of business-critical assignments. This two-year program consists of three rotational assignments in Technology roles. Program graduates have the technical and business foundation to proactively and continually make innovative contributions to Baker Hughes future.
Essential Responsibilities for Baker Huges Hiring Freshers As Interns :
- Work on rotations and/or assignments in different roles in the engineering organization, from requisition to NPI, help Program Members to work on the most relevant technologies and have direct contact with customers.
- Participate in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring.
- Complete formal training in engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and technical topics relevant for the business
- Contribute to business outcomes
- Network globally and cross-functionally, lead program initiatives or projects with peers; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Opportunity to participate in international experiences/assignments
Qualifications/Requirements for Baker Huges Hiring Freshers As Interns :
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA or equivalent
- A minimum of a BS or MS degree in Engineering and or Mechanics
- Maximum 3 years post Bachelor’s or Master’s degree experience
- Geographically mobile (locations vary)
- Legal right to work in India without company sponsorship or time restriction
Desired Characteristics for Baker Huges Hiring Freshers As Interns :
- Internship experience in your discipline
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, accountability, teamwork and collaboration, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, drive for results, and initiative.
Apply Before the link Expires for Baker Huges Hiring Freshers As Interns
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates