Bajaj Auto Off Campus Drive: Bajaj Auto Limited is an Indian global two-wheeler company and three-wheeler manufacturing company based in Pune, Maharashtra. It manufactures motorcycles, scooters and auto rickshaws. Bajaj Auto is a part of the Bajaj Group. It was founded by Jamnalal Bajaj in Rajasthan in the 1940s.
Name of Company: Bajaj Auto
Post: Diploma Trainee Engineers (DTE) under apprenticeship.
Eligible Branches : Mechanical, Production, Automobile
Eligibility criteria:Students appeared in the final year of Diploma Engineering and passing out / completed their diploma education in June / July 2019.
Work Location: Pune
Educational Qualification for Bajaj Auto Off Campus Drive:
- 10th / SSC : Minimum 50% Marks
- No gap between education
- 12th / HSC / ITI / NCTVT / MCVC : Minimum 50% Marks
- (in case of Direct Second year admission) Diploma /Polytechnic: Minimum 55% Marks in each semester
- Maximum 3 subject backlogs during Diploma / Polytechnic in the past (No live backlog accepted)
- There should not be any loss of academic semester/year during the entire tenure of education.
- Candidate should be medically fit (medical fitness of the candidate is mandatory).
- Please note, the final decision about the medical fitness of the student will be certified by our company medical officer.
Selection Process for Bajaj Auto Off Campus Drive:
1) Online Test (Technical + Aptitude and Personality)
2) The students shortlisted through the online test will undergo a personal interview (Technical + HR).
Selected students will join Bajaj Auto as a Diploma Trainee Engineers (DTEs) at a stipend of Rs. 11,500/- p.m. at Chakan and Waluj Plant.
Venue for online test on 18-09-2019 for Bajaj Auto Off Campus Drive:
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCOE),
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector No. 26, Pradhikaran,
Nigdi, Pune 411044