Bain & Company Hiring Freshers For Associate Position:Bain & Company is the management consulting firm that the world’s business leaders come to when they want results. Bain advises clients on strategy, operations, information technology, organization, private equity, digital transformation and strategy, and mergers and acquisition, developing practical insights that clients act on and transferring skills that make change stick. The firm aligns its incentives with clients by linking its fees to their results. Bain clients have outperformed the stock market 4 to 1. Founded in 1973, Bain has 57 offices in 36 countries, and its deep expertise and client roster cross every industry and economic sector.
Job Profile: Associate, Information Services
Job Location: India-Gurgaon
Degree Needed: Any Degree/MBA
Exp Needed: 6 Months+
The Associate, Information Services in the New Delhi GBS office provides basic research and information services to analysts and consulting staff and offers support to other APAC IS teams, using appropriate electronic, print, and other resources. May work as part of project teams to assist in research support and capture of research experience.
- Conducts research in all areas of interest to Bain for project teams and Practice Areas, utilizing electronic, print and other resources as assigned under the supervision of Information Services Manager
- Builds research expertise by regular reading Global IS wikis and past research work available at the Global IS request system as well as attending the meetings organized by the Asia Pacific IS team
- Solicits feedback from internal clients on performed research
- Participates in asset-building projects including contributions to the Information Services Portal, and other projects as assigned
- Participates as a member of the Asia Pacific IS team
- Tracks personal research requests including appropriate cost recovery information
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen skill-set by participating in special projects
- Provides ongoing support for basic asset-building activities including processing orders and new acquisitions, cataloging and serials check-in, end-user system updates, tracking circulation of materials from the collection and ongoing maintenance of print and other special collections
- Processes invoices
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Any Bachelor’s/Masters degree preferred (MBA)
- 6 months-3 years of experience in a fast-paced environment or equivalent preferred
- Basic experience with Capital IQ, Factiva, Thomson databases and other standard business research tools preferred
- Knowledge of Python or R language preferred
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in the native language and English required
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
What is the Bain & Company Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for Bain & Company Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of Bain & Company or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the Bain & Company Off-Campus 2020 Drive.
Who can apply for Bain & Company Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with Bain & Company Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=Bain & Company for latest updates