Bail India Freshers Recruitment Details:
About the Company: A small company in the field of aeronautics. We strongly believe that india can become self sufficient in field of civil aeronautics in a time frame of 2 to 3 decades if it wants to. This burning desire is absent right now. Our company’s dream is to setup a regional airline service to interconnect tier 2 and tier 3 towns in the country. This airlines will not buy aircraft. Our company will design and manufacture the aircraft for our airlines. Our company will run pilot training schools which will supply pilots for our airlines. We will setup our own MRO facilities to service our aircraft. The technical person requires for the MRO facility will be produced in our own AME institutes. Our airline operation will run our aircraft factory. Our aircraft factory, in turn, will run an aeronautical engineering institute which will design the civil aircraft that our pilot training school and airlines need.
Official Website: www.bailindia.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Required: BE/BTech
Job Description for Bail India Freshers Recruitment:
- This program is aimed at providing hands-on experience in the field of structural design and analysis required by all engineering services provider companies who get work packages in this field outsourced from companies like Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier, etc. to fresh engineers coming out from the engineering institutes.
- Industry always expects experienced engineers so that they can put them directly onto job from the first day of their employment.
- Therefore a fresh engineer does not have the opportunity to directly enter into established engineering organizations.
Graduate engineer trainee program includes the following:
- Exposure on design principles, hands-on experience on designing of engineering structures, with a focus on aircraft structures.
- Training on stress analysis of Structural components.
- Exposure on material / structural testing with hand-on experience on strain gauging, testing and correlation of analytically predictions with test results.
- Training on engineering drawing preparation with 2D drafting & 3D model creation, hands-on experience on airframe structural component drawing & model generation.
- Exposure to composite structures & fabrication of composite laminates using hand-layup technique.
- Hands on experience of case -studies on aircraft component stress analysis and comparison of analysis results with hands calculations using strength of materials approach.
Apply Before the link Expires for Bail India Freshers Recruitment.