Azure Power Off Campus:
About Company: Azure Power Global Limited is an independent power producer, a developer and an operator of utility and commercial scale solar PV power plants headquartered in New Delhi, India. The company sells energy to government utilities, and independent industrial and commercial customers in India
Official Website: www.azurepower.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bikaner, Rajasthan
Degree required: BE/BTech
Roles and Responsibilities for Azure Power Off Campus
- Project execution planning & coordination as per project execution plan.
- Execution and monitoring of HT Electrical/Civil works (i.e- Installation & Testing of Transformer, RMU/ICOG, VCB and other substation equipment as per approved drawing/specification/Scope).
- Preparation of Daily Inspection check sheets as per approved QAP and ensuring minimal NCs.
- Proper report of daily site activities to concerns.
- 100% Compliance of Safety and Quality procedures on site.
- Good hand experience in execution of 66KV/132KV/220KV switch yard.
Desired Candidate Profile for Azure Power Off Campus
- Students only from premier institutes are eligible to apply.
- Students from electrical/Civil/Mechanical streams are eligible to apply.
- Freshers or candidates having less than one year of experience can apply.
- This is an on-site job.
- Working days: 6 days a week. (Sunday is off)
- Location: Rajasthan
- Stay & food facilities are available at site.
Apply Before the link Expires for Azure Power Off Campus
Apply link- Click Here to Apply for Azure Power Off Campus