About Company: Azuga is Product Company that focuses on the Internet of Things. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley, but all of our engineering and product management is in Bangalore. Our IOT platform offers several products for different verticals: Enterprise fleets; Insurance companies and Governments. Big Data is a core part of our technology offer. We have a growing team and are looking for experts like you to join our .Azuga Bangalore is one of the largest IOT companies in India. We have a global footprint with a strong presence in the US, spread across UK and Europe. We are now penetrating the Indian and emerging markets of South Asia.
Company: Azuga Telematics Private Limited
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 30 Aug 2018
Last date to apply: 28 Aug 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 4,25,000.00
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: https://www.azuga.com
- 2017/ 2018 batch BE/ BTech Or MCA
- Good academics
- Good pH score
Azuga is currently hiring for the following 3 roles :
1. Software Engineer – Server (Java Developer)
Azuga is looking for a Java Developer who can build high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Should be able to design and develop applications using Java EE platforms.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Knowledge in Spring Framework.
- Knowledge in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, jQuery, Spring MVC).
- Should be able to work in a test-driven development.
2. SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
Azuga is looking for a SDET who can who can take part in software development. At the same time, incumbent should also handle testing of the developed software. We are looking for a professional. who can work for developing high-performance code or designing the testing framework.
- Good hold on JAVA, Rest, MultiThreading, Memory/GC concepts.
- Knows JMeter/Load Runner.(Added Advantage)
- Generate execution servers and experience in system server load
- Write and execute scripts preferably Java OR shell scripting.
- Ability to plan activities meticulously, identifying dependencies and proactively work towards the resolution
- Good communication skills to crisply and accurately report status
- Positive attitude, Self-starter, self-motivated
- Capable of taking responsibility for tasks and ensuring a successful outcome
- Able to contribute to the work of a team while being motivated to work day to day on individual tasks
- Independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and criteria for achieving objectives
- Independently determines methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
- Will be trained on load testing .
3. Software Engineer – Web (UI)
Azuga is looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You will build our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Working knowledge on web programming.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons