Work Location : Across India
Job Profile : Assistant Manager
The eligibility criteria for applying for admission are:
Age: Minimum 21 years and max 25 years (born on or after 1st April 1992)
- Graduates from any stream with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible to apply.
- This score should be aggregate percentage score of your 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th (if applicable) year of your Graduation course.
- In such cases, the proof of your aggregate score of min 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in Graduation will have to be submitted within first semester(before start of End Term exams) of your ABYB course to the college authorities.
- The admission offer will be provisional and will stand cancelled if you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Post Graduate Students (pursuing or completed) are not eligible to apply.
CTC: On successful completion of the course the student would be absorbed in the role of ‘Customer Service Officer’ at Assistant Manager in the Bank with a gross CTC (cost to company) of Rs. 4.12 lakhs per annum (This is inclusive of Loan benefits, Indicative Performance linked Bonus and Retirals). Breakup of the same is as shown below.
|CTC Break-up||Amount||Amount (Per Month)|
|Fixed Gross CTC||Rs. 2,53,800/-||Rs. 21,150/-|
|Retirals||Rs. 27,612/-||Rs. 2,301/-|
|Staff Loan Benefit||Rs. 65,640/-||Rs. 5,470/-|
|Performance Bonus||Rs. 65,000/-||Rs. 5,417/-|
|Total Gross CTC||Rs. 4,12,052/-||Rs. 34,338/-|
Selection Process :Candidates shall be selected by Axis Bank through a selection process consisting of an online Aptitude test followed by an interview.
- Logic and Reasoning Skills
- English Language Skills
- Quantitative/Numerical ability
- Personality Assessments
Bank reserves the right to hold a second stage of Aptitude test (if required for any reason) at its own discretion.
Personal Interview: All the applicants who successfully clear the Aptitude test will be invited for a Personal Interview. Candidates will be informed of their progress and status at each stage by email and SMS.
ABYB Program Fees: To pursue this course the interested applicant will have to invest Rs 3,97,600 (Inclusive of Service Tax and Refundable Hostel Security of Rs. 10000/-) . This amount will cover all tuition fee, boarding, lodging and Refundable Hostel security for the entire course at Manipal University Campus, Bangalore and Amity University, Noida.
LOAN FACILITY : The candidate can choose to fund the course themselves. Or The candidate can also choose to apply for the Education Loan from Axis Bank. Students interested in opting for the Education Loan from Axis Bank , may apply for the term sum figure for the three trimesters. Thus students can therefore obtain a high quality specialised course in Banking and Finance without any monetary burden on them and fully financed by the Bank.
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply : 6 August 2017
- Online Assessments : 9-14 August 2017
- Interview Process : 28-31 August 2017
- Payment of Caution Deposit Fees : 6-12 September 2017
- Program Starts : 10/13 October 2017
Application Fee : Rs 500/-
Apply Link: Click HereAre you from ECE/EEE/EIE Branch and Looking to get Placed in Core company? If yes, Then join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons